Block of apartments
A. For the elaboration of the study, the following documents are required:
1. Application form for new connection (HEDNO document)
2. Certified copy of the Building Permit by the Town Planning Agency bearing its stamp, for the permanent power supply of the property. For the beginning of the power supply procedure, a photocopy of the building permit is sufficient as long as it is certified by a Public authority or the police or by KEP with the presentation of the original document.
3. Commitment or exemption from the obligation to construct a Substation issued by the competent HEDNO service, when the construction exceeds the 2,500 m3 or Sworn Statement of the owner or the Engineer for constructions smaller than 2,500 m3 with maximum coverage of the floor area ratio. In cases where the substation is compulsory, a concession contract (purchase or lease) should be signed prior to the power supply connection.
4. Topographical plan of the land and a plan view of the meters arrangement (basement and the ground floor) for more than 3 meters, bearing the engineer’s stamp and signature, where appropriate.
5. Statement for the maximum current link of the elevator, where required (HEDNO document).
Β. For the construction of all supplies of the block of apartments and their connection with PPC network, the signature of an agreement for the connection with HEDNO S.A. is required (Law 2773/99 and 3426/05), as well as the payment of a sum for the power supply expenses.
C. For the power supply (connection of the inner electrical installation) of each apartment as well as the shared areas of the block of apartments, the signature of the connection contract with HEDNO S.A. is required, as well as the submission of the following documents:
1. Copy of the building permit or the relevant document certified by the competent Town Planning Agency bearing the specific stamp that refers to PPC (Law 1512/1985, Law 2242/1994, Regulation 61/1985 etc), provided that it is not submitted in stage A’.
2. Copy of the Contract for purchase or lease of the Substation area concluded with PPC, in case this Substation is compulsory.
3. Licensed Electrician Certification (L. 4483/1965 & L. 2302/1995).
4. Approval of the competent Tax office and specifically the Licensed Electrician Certification should be certified by the competent Tax office of the owner and the electrician, if the building permit is issued before 31.12.1994.
5. Sworn Statement for the purpose of calculating the Municipal Charges (Δ.Τ.), Municipal Taxes (Δ.Φ.) , Real Estate Tax (Τ.Α.Π.) certified by the competent Municipality (L.25/75, L.1080/80 and L.2130/93).The documents numbered as 1, 2 and 4.3 are submitted once, prior to the power supply connection and they refer to the overall supplies of the block of apartments.
6. The Document of meter representation by the Supplier (L.3426/05 and Power Supply Purchasing Code Ministerial Decision 4524/01)
Specifically, for the power supply of elevator the following documents are required:
1. Temporary certificate of registration or certificate of the elevator registration by the competent Prefecture (Ministerial Decision Οικ.Φ.9.2/29362/1957/21.12.2005).
2. Sworn Statement of licensed electrician installer of elevators.
For more information, please contact the competent service point.