For the elaboration of the study, the following documents are required:

1.     Application form for new connection (HEDNO document)

2.     Certified copy of the Building Permit by the Town Planning Agency bearing its stamp, for the permanent power supply of the property. For the beginning of the power supply procedure, a photocopy of the building permit is sufficient as long as it is certified by a Public authority or the police or by KEP with the presentation of the original document.

3.     Commitment or exemption from the obligation to construct a Substation issued by the competent HEDNO service, when the construction exceeds the 2,500 m3 or Sworn Statement of the owner or the Engineer for constructions smaller than 2,500 m3 with maximum coverage of the floor area ratio. In cases where the substation is compulsory, a concession contract (purchase or lease) should be signed prior to the power supply connection.


Β.   For the construction of the house supply and its connection with PPC network, the signature of the agreement for the connection with HEDNO is required (Law 2773/99 and 3426/05), as well as the payment of a sum for the power supply expenses.

C.   For the power supply (connection of the inner electrical installation) of a house, the submission of the following documents is required:

1.   Copy of the building permit or the relevant document certified by the competent Town Planning Agency bearing the specific stamp for PPC (Law 1512/1985, Law 2242/1994, Regulation 61/1985 etc), provided that it is not submitted in stage A’.

2.   Copy of the Contract for purchase or lease of the Substation area concluded with PPC, in case this Substation is compulsory.

3.   Licensed Electrician Certification (L. 4483/1965  &  L. 2302/1995).

4.   Approval of the competent Tax office and specifically, the Licensed Electrician Certification should be certified by the competent Tax office of the owner and the electrician, if the building permit is issued before 31.12.1994.

5.   Sworn Statement for the purpose of calculating the Municipal Charges (Δ.Τ.), Municipal Taxes (Δ.Φ.) , Real Estate Tax (Τ.Α.Π.) certified by the competent Municipality (L.25/75, L.1080/80 and L.2130/93).

6.   The Document of meter representation by the Supplier (L.3426/05 and Power Supply Purchasing Code Ministerial Decision 4524/01)

Specifically, for the power supply of elevator the following documents are required:

1.     Temporary certificate of registration or certificate of the elevator registration by the competent Prefecture (Ministerial Decision Οικ.Φ.9.2/29362/1957/21.12.2005).

2.     Sworn Statement of licensed electrician installer of elevators.


For more information, please contact the competent service point.