A.   For the elaboration of the study, the following documents are required:

1.     Application form for new connection (HEDNO document)

2.     Certificate issued by TEE under the title: “Certificate for the connection with the public service network and for the provision of certificate for a main use area (paragraph 10 article 24 of L 4014/11, as it is in force)” or certificate issued by TEE under the title :“Certificate for the connection with the public service network and for the provision of certificate for a main use area (paragraph 3 article 24 of L 4178/13, as it is in force)”.

3.     Sworn statement of L. 1599/1986 by the owner of the property.

If there is more than one owner mentioned in the TEE document, then one owner should be authorized by the rest of them to submit the above mentioned sworn statement to our Services.



 Β. For the construction of the power supply for the property without permit, the signature of the agreement of connection with HEDNO S.A. is required (Law 2773/99 and 3426/05), as well as the payment of a sum for the power supply expenses.

C.   For the power supply (connection of the inner electrical installation) of property without a permit, the submission of the following documents is required:

1.   Licensed Electrician Certification (L. 4483/1965  &  L. 2302/1995). It is noted that, for specific cases, the approval by the competent Tax office is not required.

2.   The Document of meter representation by the Supplier (L.3426/05 and Power Supply Purchasing Code Ministerial Decision 4524/01).

3.   Sworn Statement for the purpose of calculating the Municipal Charges (Δ.Τ.), Municipal Taxes (Δ.Φ.) , Real Estate Tax (Τ.Α.Π.) certified by the competent Municipality (L.25/75, L.1080/80 and L.2130/93).

4.   In the case of power supply for an elevator the following documents are required:

4.1  Temporary certificate of registration or certificate of the elevator registration by the competent Prefecture (Ministerial Decision Οικ.Φ.9.2/29362/1957/21.12.2005).

4.2  Sworn Statement of licensed electrician installer of elevators.

It is noted that for other cases of properties without a permit that are not included in the category (property without a permit or part of property without a permit), the documents submitted are the same with the other property cases, for e.g. Detached house, block of apartments, that is, document issued by the Town Planning Agency, approval of the competent Tax office, etc..