Requirements for the submission of beneficiary's application form
Requirements for the submission of beneficiary’s application form
Submission of Application Form
1. For all beneficiaries’ categories the following are required during the procedure of submission of the application form:
a. E-payment Code as it is written on:
- The electricity bill issued by PPC S.A., if they have chosen it as their Power Supplier.
- The bill issued by PPC S.A for the collection of the countervailing duty of ERT S.A., if they have chosen an alternative power supplier.
b. Their Identity Card data and TIN (as well as their husband’s/wife’s data, if they are married)
2. In cases of people on life support, the following must be stated additionally:
a. The Social Security Number (AMKA) of the beneficiary, as well as the Social Security Number (AMKA) of the person in need of life support equipment, if that person is different from the beneficiary.
b. Their social security body
c. The protocol number of the certificate issued by the social security body to which the patient pertains; in the certificate it is certified the need for life-support equipment at home necessary to sustain the patient’s life. If the patient is not insured, the protocol number of the certificate with equivalent content issued by a state hospital.
d. That they have in their possession the above mentioned certificate. The beneficiaries are obliged to keep the original copy of the certificate as long as they are included in the Social Residential Tariff (KOT) as well as in the Vulnerable Customers and they should present it in case of the relevant inspection. The accuracy of the certificate content as well as the accuracy of the affidavit may be checked by the competent services based on the archives of other services.
3. For elderly people (people who have concluded the 70th year of age) the following must be stated additionally:
a. The Social Security Number (AMKA) of the beneficiary, as well as the Social Security Number (AMKA) of the persons who live with him.
b. That they do not live with another person who is under the above mentioned age limit.