Telemetering of Low Voltage Customers with contractual power higher than 55 KVA
Upon open international tender procedures, Hellenic Electricity Distribution Network Operator S.A. (HEDNO) assigned INTRAKAT S.A. the implementation of the following project: “Installation of a Telemetering System for Major Low Voltage Customers”.
This project was completed in March 2016 and was 32.74% funded by the 4th Community Support Framework (CSF) of the Operational Programme "Competitiveness”.
The project includes:
• A Central System manufactured in HEDNO’s premises for telemetering L.V. supplies.
• The replacement of metering equipment with modern telemetering electronic readers.
• The integration of readers into the telemetering system.
• The renovation of reader mounting equipment, where necessary.
• Brought about better conditions in the electricity market.
• Improved user services.
• Resulted in fewer visits by HEDNO's meter reading agents.
• Encourages better electricity consumption behavior.
• Improved the quality of energy supply thanks to online tracking services supported by the web application.
Photo: Low Voltage Customer Supply with >55KVA Power